Israel – Palestine Peace Proposal
Let me begin this article with my stand on the Israel – Palestine issue.
1. I do not wish the arabs to send Israel to oblivion.
2. I do not wish to evict the jews from middle east.
3. Though the creation of the Israeli state in 1948 was illegal, i know that this cannot be undone. Keeping world peace in mind I wish that Israel do something good for Palestinians and middle east in general in return of the land that they stole.
4. I wish Israel to get back to the borders it had in 1947-48.
5. I wish for peace between the two states.
6. I wish that both Palestine and Israel to have good relations.
7. The Christians, Jews and the Muslims – all have the right on Jerusalem. I wish Jerusalem to be a multi – religious capital of the world.
8. Jerusalem shouldn’t be under any single religious entity.
9. I wish that the Arabs extend the hand of peace by accepting the Israeli borders that it had when it was newly created in 1948. From Israel’s end, I wish it hand over all lands that it occupied in 1967. From american end, I wish it to aid Palestine as much as it aids Israel economically and politically and I wish that America stop all military aid to Israel on the slightest inclination of peace from either sides.
10. After this is done, I wish each of the parties to let go of the past and focus on the future in turning Middle – east into a Paradise from the hell that they have made out of it.
Find the following in this article : –
I recieved a response from a 47 year old anti – palestinian guy going by the name Dewhitney from riverside, California. who claims to know the all truth about the middle east mess. He doesnt seem to care about solving the ongoing crisis but instead rattles on and on about how inhuman, barbaric, terroristic and murderous the palestini side is. He pics Hamas for chartering to obliterate israel off its existence while at the same time he wouldn’t mind someone obliterating Islam and the muslims off the face of the earth. He labels Islam and the muslims to be the sole root cause of the entire issue. The following is his reply and my response to it. Find his previous replies and my responses Here. Scroll down the page to find his comments.
He Quotes me – “I have no god – damn idea what u believ in. you cant just say this land belongs to them that and land belongs to them etc.”
Dewhitney – What is your point, oh insulting one who claims others are being nasty?
When the Ottomans still ruled the area a census showed very few Arabs or Jews in the Judea/Samaria area…only AFTER the Ottoman empire collapsed did the British come in to administer the area, there was NO SHRED OF A LOCAL INFRASTRUCTURE OF GOVERNMENT after the Turks left. Because of this the vast majority of EVERYONE in the area is descended from fairly recent immigrants. NEITHER side has a “native” claim though; the Arabs have NO claim that is not attached to warlike conquest, while the Jews have ALWAYS lived in Jerusalem. (let me remind you that the ENTIRE STORY OF MOSES) has been shown to be without basis in archeology or history..this means that we do not KNOW if the Jews invaded Canaan or not. Either way it puts their ultimate claim far, far earlier than any Arab claim.
When the British established a civilized regime and the Zionists started steadily moving there, THEN the Arab population rose due to the new jobs from the industry of the new rulers and the new immigrants.
This is all easily confirmed public data my dear friend who puts others down as nasty and arrogant all the while being as nasty and arrogant as he can manage.
One of the regions administered by the British was set aside as a place where Jews would have a RIGHT to SETTLE (not RULE the Arabs), simply a permanent right to live in their ancient homeland.
Right To Settle Down And The Story Of Pangea
Me – Right to live in ancient homeland?????
Past is past… stop using what happened 2000 – 3000 years ago as an excuse to say Israel has a right to settle there…. No ONE has the right to settle down in a place where people are already living since hundreds of years…BUT they can difinitely come and live … mingle with the crowd … be one with them as brothers as any ordinary people. But you dont call this as “right to settle” as if you are demanding land back. I guess you didnt read my point about aborigines, dravidians, native south africans and red indians – all of whom were evicted systematically.
By the pains that you are going through to defend this dogmatic stupidity i assume that have packed your bags to get out as soon as any of the local natives comes knocking your door singing the “right to settle down” song.
The Jews could have settled in middle east as any other normal ordinary people. Now you would say …yeah .. the israelis did came with sweet smiles on their faces with humbleness dripping all over but the barbaric animalistic arab apes shooed them away..right? Coudlnt they have just come there and lived .. as normal ordinary human beings..???? but no no..they had to play the religion card and carve lands out of 5 countries and announce to the world with pomp and show that this land is theirs only ( oh sorry i mean .. the right to settle..) aaaah …….but i guess you didnt know that Land bought by the Jewish National Fund is held in the name of the Jewish people and can never be sold or even leased back to Arabs ????? this was and is their attitude till today.
Hey long long ago … there was this supercontinent called as pangea …At one point of time Antartica and india were one mass in southern hemisphere . later india broke from antartica and drifted north to join Eurasia.. You know, talking to you i realise that the actual homeland of indians is antartica. So its perfectly fine with you if tomorrow 2 billion indians would suddenly hop off onto a ship to antartica singing the “right to live in their ancient homeland” song eh?
this is the problem with you adults – still living in the old ancient world with outdated ideas. Move on and live and let others live.
Dewhitney – BUT, many of the Arabs, mainly those following that Nazi-loving prankster Mohammad Amin al-Husayni, freaked out at the concept…I dunno why, something about apes and pigs and the end of days and heads cut off… I try not to listen to idiots.
Me – good. hope you keep it up. Likewise be fair and dont listen to idiots from israeli side too.
Dewhhitney – SO, this “holy” man starts a guerilla war against Jewish settlers and does all he can to make sure not a single Jew remains in THE WORLD.
THIS IS THE MAN WHO GAVE HITLER the idea for a “final solution”, and formed an Muslim S.S. division to help with the genocide!!!!!
Me – If this is true i condemn this man and his policies.
Dewhitney – Still with me? See now that you can’t just look at what is going on NOW and pretend that you know who is the bad guy.
But, anytime you whine and whimper about ANYTHING the Jews might or might not have done. you need to know who has been the aggressor SINCE THE FIGHT STARTED
Me – Nope i dont pretend to know the bad guy.. I do know. Il enlighten you in detail about this shortly.
Dewhitney – The BEST you could do that way, if you really are what you say you are, is a neutral; declaring that BOTH sides have lost the moral high ground in your mind.
Me – Isn’t this what i have been trying to tell you in my other post ” This is what i believe: – This land.. this earth belongs to all human beings. If I had the authority and power i would make them all live side by side with whatever faith they choose. yeah with people like u around this seems to be a fantasy.”?????
Dewhitney – You also need to see who has kept their agreements and international law, and who has violated them all freely.
Dewhitney –You keep getting on me for not condemning Israel, how about the idiots who are insuring the deaths of THEIR OWN WOMEN AND CHILDREN SO THEY CAN SHOW IT ON CNN and beat their breast over how oppressed they are?
Me – So you admit that you dont condemn Isreal???? and who was that who freely violates agreement and international law??? ill let you have a taste of this international law and agreements that you are talking about.
Sample Peace Treaty Between Israel and Palestine
Remember the famous war that israel waged on palestine for taking two of their soldiers hostage in 2009? yeah the same war that beats the crap out of all human logic of justice wherein a country goes to war on its neighbor for taking two of its soldiers hostage. Apparently even then there was this “international agreement and treaty” for an eyewash which the palestinians broke. This is the treaty as explained to me by the one whos side broke it – a palestinian : – I hope you having english as your first language and all woudnt mind her english.
imagine this : your are a man your twan is sealed and surrounded by military forces no food no electricity no medical supplies allowed to enter. Your wife is pregnant but you cant send her to a hospital cause its useless as there are no medical supplies available and during the peace treaty supplies are not allowed to enter. Your son is hungry but you cant go and buy him some food cause its peace treaty no food allowed to enter. Its winter your wife and son feeling cold but you can do nothing. Electricity is down and no gas supply. Why ? Are you fool !? It’s peace treaty, that’s why. oh and just to keep the peace treaty existing, Israel helicopters bomb us from time to time to prevent us from being getting bored from hunger and cold and pain. They are entertaining us with some bombings! so everyone chill!
where were you oleery1 while this terrible crime happens? ( question for the general well fed pro israeli)
– you were probably working and then go home get some sleep then call your friends saying whassup up dudes? what are we going to do today? lets gather up any play play station, no no no lets go to a movie! so does any one think about what happened in Gaza? does any one even tried to help them during 2 months of hunger and pain ? all their people are surrounded. Some of them died in hospitals. No one want to help them. But wait, it gets better. Israel doesn’t want to let any supplies to enter!
So what happens? – people die in hospital , every body is hungry , its dark cause there is no electricity , and its cold. Isn’t this so so wonderful life to live!?
Me – These are the peace treaties that you rant about eh??? WOW..These are sooo peace inspiring!
Dewhitney – Who is worse? An honorable soldier who FINALLY has had enough with the barbarians, or the barbarian who will put missiles and weapons in a Mosque or school or hospital BECAUSE they know that either IDF (who do NOT target civilians, if they did there would BE NO Palestinians!) will decide not to fire, or the Muslims will have some nice, bloody corpses of their OWN WOMEN & CHILDREN to flaunt and use as cynically as any Soviet Aparatchick ever used a peasant.
Who is worse my friend? Who is worse?
Me – Of course the barbarian who will put misslies and weapons in a mosque or school or hospital is worse .. and in this case those barbarians are the israeli soldiers. You dont think so? then check out : –
Some Of The Mosques Destroyed By Israel
1. 20. At 9:00 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 Israeli warplanes bombed Masjid Al-Taqwa in Al-Shiekh Radwan neighborhood north of Gaza city, and re-bombed it four hours later, killing 4 Palestinian civilians leaving many injured, and resulted in the destruction of the mosque that was composed of four floors and the damaged around 10 neighboring houses.
2. GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip — Israel bombed a mosque it said was used to store weapons and destroyed the homes of more than a dozen Hamas operatives Friday…. At the same time, international calls for a cease-fire have been growing, and French President Nicolas Sarkozy is expected in the region next week to push for a halt to the violence.
– AP IBRAHIM BARZAK and MATTI FRIEDMAN | January 2, 2009
3. The Masjid of the Martyr Imad Aqel in Jabaliya camp for Palestinian refugees in north Gaza, the bombing of the mosque by the Israeli warplanes on Dec. 28, 2008 resulted in the collapse of an adjacent house, causing the death of 5 sisters from one family and injuries of number of citizens who are living nearby.
4. Masjid Al-Saraya was completely destroyed on Dec. 28, 2008 through the air bombing of Al-Saraya governmental compound in the center of Gaza city.
5. The Israeli warplanes have targeted Majid Al-Abbas and the neighboring Al-Abbas police station in Gaza city on Dec. 28, 2008 that resulted in substantial damage.
6. Masjid Al-Shifaa Mosque was bombed by air Dec. 28, 2008, inside the mosque were a lot of a relatives of ill persons and four of them were killed. The mosque is located near Al-Shifaa medical complex in Gaza city. The bombing created a state of confusion among the medical staff and teams who are working in the hospital, deepening the difficulties in the hospital after being subjected to significant damage by fragments of missiles and pieces of stones and cement. Israeli missiles turned the mosque to a pile of rubble. The two rockets that directly struck the dome of the mosque resulted in two large holes, the stones and the columns of the mosque scattered and spread out in adjacent roads, houses, and shops causing a lot of damage.
7. Masjid Al-Fadilah, Rafa, Palestine, Jan. 11, 2009. Masjid Abu Bakr Al-Sideeq is located in Beit Hanoun town in the far north of Gaza Strip, the Israeli warplanes have fired several missiles towards the mosque on Dec. 29, 2008 causing complete destruction. The dead and injured had been recovered from under the rubble.
8. On Dec. 29, 2008 the Israeli warplanes bombed Masjid Ezz Al-Dien Al-Qassam martyr mosque in Abasan / Khan-Younis in south of Gaza Strip destroying it completely. The Israeli authorities did not mention any reason for this bombing.
9. On Dec. 29, 2008: Bombing of Masjid Al-Ribat in Rafah resulted in seven 7 deaths 3 of them are children.
10. Masjid Al-Abrar in Rafah was bombed on Dec. 29, 2009 and again on Jan. 15, 2009. The mosque has been completely destroyed.
11. On Dec. 29, 2008 the Israeli warplanes have bombed Masjid Riad Al-Saaliheen mosque in the north of the Gaza Strip.
12 Around 3:00 AM at Tuesday, Dec. 30, 2008, at dawn, the occupation warplanes bombed Masjid Al-Faruq Omar bin Al-Khatab in Al-Breij camp in the center of Gaza Strip destroying it completely.
13. Masjid Abu Hanifa Nu’man located in Tal Alhawa south of Gaza city, was targeted with four missiles on Dec. 31, 2008, destroying it completely, injuring five women, and damaging a number of adjacent houses.
14. On Jan. 1, 2009 the occupation forces fired a rocket that caused damage to Masjid Khalil Al-Rahman in the Abasan area east of Khan Younis.
15. On Jan. 1, 2009 an Israeli bombing has targeted Masjid Al-Nasr, an ancient mosque in Beit Hanoun town in the north of Gaza Strip resulting in its destruction. The mosque was built in A.D. 736.
16. On Jan. 2, 2009 the Israeli warplanes targeted Masjid Al-Khulafa’ Al-Rashideen in Jabaliya camp for Palestinian refugees in the north of Gaza Strip, the Israeli forces fired several rockets towards the mosque and destroyed it, and injured several Palestinians and damaged several neighboring houses.
17 On Jan. 2, 2009 the Israeli forces bombed Masjid Omar Bin Abdel Aziz in Beit Hanoun causing enormous damage to its buildings.
18. On Jan. 2, 2009 the Israeli F-16’s bombed the mosque of the Martyr Ibrahim Al-Maqadmah in Beit Lahia town far north of Gaza with a large bomb weighting 500 kg when tens of worshipers were performing the prayers, resulting in a massacre of 16 people and injuring dozens.
19. The Israeli warplanes at the dawn on Jan. 6, 2009 bombed Masjid Hasan Al-Banna in Al-Zaitoon neighborhood north of Gaza Strip destroying it completely. The bombing injured several people and the burnt a number of neighboring houses.
21. About 11:50 AM on Jan. 7, 2009 Israeli warplanes bombed Masjid Al-Noor Al-Mohammed located in AL-Jala’ street in Gaza city, causing complete destruction to the mosque, killing and injuring several Palestinians, and damaging neighboring houses.
22. On Jan. 7, 2009 at about 2:00 A.M., the Israeli warplanes bombed the police center in Bani Saheela east of Khan-Younis, resulting in destroying it and damage in the neighboring buildings including Masjid Hamza, with no injuries.
23. On Jan. 8, 2009 the Israeli forces fired artillery shells towards Masjid Ibad Al-Rahman mosque in Wadi Al-Salqa village.
24. Occupation forces destroyed Masjid Al-Ribat in Khan-Younis on Jan. 9, 2009.
25. On Jan. 10, 2009 Israeli warplanes bombed Masjid Al-Ssafa in Al-Breij camp resulting in its partial destruction.
26. On Jan. 11, 2009 at 3:00 AM, Israeli F16’s fired many missiles on Dar Al-Fadeela mosque that follows the house of virtue orphans which includes elementary private school, the college of Dar Al-Da’wa for human sciences, and a computer center. That is located in Taha Hussein street in Khirbit Al-Adas neighborhood north-east of Rafah.
27. Masjid Bilal bin Rabah in Rafah south of Gaza was destroyed completely in the first week of the war against Gaza, the photos of the destruction of this mosque were displayed by media around the globe.
28. Masjid Al-Salateen in Jabaliya was targeted by a bombing on Jan. 14, 2009.
29. On Dec. 28, 2008 Masjid Al-Estiqamah in Rafah city was significantly damaged as a result of bombing in adjacent areas by Israeli warplanes. The mosque is located in a densely populated residential area causing the damage in tens of neighboring houses.
This is just the tip of the ice burg. I could lay my hands on only these. am Sure there are hundreds of others. But whats the use of it? Does it help anyone?? Does all this solve anyones problem??? Just know that what u believe in isnt as saintly as u think and just have a thought in your mind that it is perfectly possible that what all you thought might have been wrong afterall. I am not asking you to hate Jews. Dont. likewise dont hate the muslims either. All I wish is for you to broaden up that 47 year old brain of yours and think in a way that is constructive.
Dewhitney – Also, it can’t be called genocide when the population constantly RISES!!! It doesn’t even qualify as ethnic cleansing. . To call it slaughter, or, genocide is to insult and degrade every person who ever suffered a REAL genocide.
Me – So its fine with you if tomorrow a nuke is dropped in palestine killing most of them and you would get away with it saying ..”hey this is not genocide at all..after all these guys will multiply anyway in another decade.So its all cool” eh. I have no words to comment on this. Beats the crap out of “humanity” and “humaneness”.
Dewhitney – Since when can people who START A CIVIL WAR, then call in (SEVERAL) FOREIGN, RELIGIOUSLY GENOCIDAL ARMIES to be unleashed upon their neighbors, in defiance of international law, AND LOSE, expect to have a right to the land they tried to steal? Why does no one care about the German ethnics expelled from Eastern Europe after WWII? Because you are not a refugee if your side STARTED the war and then lost…ooops so sorry, better luck next time!
Remember, if the Arabs had NOT gone ballistic and criminal, the Jews would have been a minority under Arab rule, protected by the U.N. but, without sovereign power. The biggest “naqba” of the time was, quite simply, the stupidity and arrogance of the Arab/Muslim leadership.
By trying to have the whole pie in defiance of the U.N. AND international law, and then starting a WAR over it, the local Arabs lost all legal (and moral) right to call themselves refugees in any honest sense.
If you ever want to see what Hamas is really like, view a little of their television, it is some seriously sick stuff they pump into their children’s heads!
So, we have Arabs starting to kill Jews in the 20’s and 30’s, I will freely admit that there was at least one Jewish defense group of the time that went over the line and became just what they were fighting.
But, I also know that this group was finally shut down by the main defense org that DID follow international law, meanwhile the Arabs cultures have NEVER embraced things like the Geneva Convention etc. (signing is not the same as following …unless it is for THEIR people who get captured, not those whom THEY capture.
After WWII had ended, and the UN had been formed, a large piece of the area was made into “Mesopotamia” later Iraq, and MOST (77%) of the land that had been set aside FOR JEWISH SETTLEMENT but, not autonomous government, was GIVEN, to Arab locals (Palestinians, don’t ya know?) who had NEVER RULED IT THEMSELVES, and had hardly owned any of the land outright, to form the PALESTINIAN MAJORITY Kingdom of Jordan.
Balfour Declaration of 1917; stated that the British Government “view[ed] with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people”…”it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine”.
Under the Turks the area was owned by absentee landlords and ruled with such severity that one Caliph was called by his fellow religionists “the butcher”.
Me – mm to summarize your opinion: –
You say what israel is doing right now is perfectly right and justified.
You say that Palestine , Muslims and Arabs are wrong and that they deserve what they are getting.
You say Palestinians are hooligans while israelis are poor saints who only defend when offended. ok… lets see……
DeWhitney quoting me – “I know you have gone ga ga over this quotes. If i go by this quotes then Australia originally belongs to the Aborigines, America belongs to the red indians, India to the dravidians and South africa to the african natives.”
Dewhitney – Such a shiny, innocent face as you distort realty until it screams in pain…The difference is that no one TOOK anything from the Arabs that wasn’t already in foreign hands!
Me- really?? No one took anything away from arabs is it? Visit earth and there you will find a land ISRAEL – which wasnt on the map 50 years ago. Yeah it was there in the books..so was Atlantis ..
DeWhitney – “The Arab armies entered Palestine to protect the Palestinians… but instead they abandoned them, forced them to emigrate and to leave.” —PA President Mahmoud Abbas, 1976
We will smash the country. The Arabs should conduct their wives and children to safe areas until the fighting has died down.”
—Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri Said, 1948
“Since 1948 we have been demanding the return of the refugees to their homes. But we ourselves are the ones who encouraged them to leave.
Only a few months separated our call to them to leave and our appeal to the United Nations to resolve on their return.” —Haled al Azm, Syrian
Prime Minister, 1948-1949?
Or they left from their own fears BEFORE the war hit their own doorstep.
“The fabricated atrocity stories about Deir Yassin “were our biggest mistake…Palestinians fled in terror.” —Hazem Nusseibeh, editor of the Palestine Broadcasting Service’s Arabic news in 1948?
“So if these native guys suddenly come knocking one fine day and settle in their native lands BY DRIVING AWAY THE LOCALs”
Who drove who away? Can’t you read a TIMELINE? ARABS ATTACKED FIRST! Not only that but, MOST of the Muslims who left where not forced out by Israelis! Most left either because THEIR LEADERS told them to get out of the way while those foreign armies slaughtered the Jews:
Me – Lets go by your logic. so you say that most of the muslims willingly left the land right? then why the hell are they being stopped from coming back? why the hell are they getting fenced and bulldozed after all they are merely coming back to their land which they had willingly left according to you.
Dewhitney Quoting me – “Dont you see what is happening here?”
Dewhitney – Yes, I do, I see the Muslim leadership using the right given in Islam to lie for the benefit of their “deen” to pursue selfish, political ends while THEIR OWN PEOPLE get ground up in the middle! Arab/Muslim history in a nutshell.
““You understand that we plan to eliminate the State of Israel and establish a purely Palestinian State. We will make life unbearable for Jews by
psychological warfare and population explosion ….I have no use for Jews; they are and remain Jews.”
Yasser Arafat to an Arab audience in Stockholm, Sweden, January 30, 1996
“Whoever thinks that the intifada broke out because of the despised Sharon’s visit to the al-Aqsa Mosque is wrong. This intifada was planned in advance, ever since President Arafat’s return from the Camp David negotiations, where he turned the table upside down on President Clinton.”
—PA Communications Minister
Imad Falouji, March 3, 2001
“We may lose or win [tactically], but our eyes will continue to aspire to the strategic goal, namely, to Palestine from the river to the sea [euphemism for all of Israel]. Whatever we get now cannot make us forget this supreme truth.”
—Faisal Husseini, PLO representative in Jerusalem and a PA minister, April 2001
“The destruction of Israel and the liberation of Palestine and Jerusalem…is the principal objective of Hezbollah.”
—Hezbollah’s Secretary General Sheikh Hassan
Nasrallah, June 2, 20006
“If they (Jews) all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide.”
—Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah, 20027
“Hezbollah must stop this cowardly blending in among women and children.” —Jan Egeland, UN Under- Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs
“The presence of a protected person may not be used to render certain points or areas immune from military operations.” —Geneva Convention Relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War, August 12, 1949, art. 2829
“The Parties to the conflict shall not direct the movement of the civilian population or individual civilians in order to attempt to shield military objectives from attacks or to shield military operations.” —Protocol Additional to the Geneva Convention, Article 51 (7)30
“A local sheikh explained to me laughing that the Jews would lose…because the rockets would either be fired at them, or if they attacked the rockets depots, they would be condemned
by world opinion on account of the dead civilians.”
—Dr. Mounir Herzallah, July 30, 2006
“Those good Jews brought…prosperity over Palestine without damage to anyone or taking anything by force.” —Syrian Alawi
notable’s letter to French Prime Minister, June 1936
“No one doubted that the Arabs had benefitted from Jewish immigration. Their numbers had almost doubled between 1917 and 1940, wages had gone up, the standard of living had risen more than anywhere else in the Middle East.” —Historian Walter Laqueur”
: – ) Are you serious, or do you KNOW that you are distorting what I said? My point is that IF THE ARABS HAD NOT BEEN and continued to be WRONG, the whole region would have been a good place for everyone to live!
BUT, let us assume you are serious. I know it probably makes you itch but here come some more inconvenient facts:
“During the 1970s, the West Bank and Gaza constituted the fourth-fastest-growing economy in the world—ahead of such ‘wonders’ as Singapore, Hong Kong and Korea, and substantially ahead of Israel itself.”
—Historian Efraim Karsh”
You remember that time right? When Israel occupied the West Bank after the ’67 debacle; the area Jordan had stolen from the mandate in 48, and then violated the ceasefire by denying most Christians and all Jews access to their holy places!
Weirdly enough that the ONLY TIMES THE Palestinians have had much PEACE AND PROSPERITY was when the British or the Jews were running the place! Go figure!
Me – So are u done with your Quotes or you have some more left? all you quote are one sided biased quotes from people either terribly biased and “I know all the truth” type like you and nothing else. Yeah .. it does give me an insight about the “liberal” “fair” “honest” and “just” society in which you were born and bred – getting stuffed with one sided views from kindergarten! Thats what it is. Some popular idiot shouts his one sided view and you rant his quote and take that as an excuse to hone your beliefs? where has your reasoning gone? 47 years and this is all you got in your head? If you can come up with stupid quotes even I can. I am not sitting with a lollipop in my mouth. But what good will this do to either the Israelis or the palestinians?
Anyway while we are at it, let me present the other side of the story.
Israel facts, Wonders and Records
1. Israel was established upon the ruins of another nation that it destroyed; Palestine
2. Israel holds the world record in the number of towns & villages it ethnically cleansed…500+
3. Israel holds the world record in the number of refugees it deported…4 million +
4. Israel holds the world record in the number of homes it demolished…60 thousand +
5. Israel is the country with the highest record of UN condemnation…500+ times
6. Israel is the country with the highest number of protective US Security council vetoes…100+ times
7. Israel has killed more innocent civilians per capita than any other country…50 thousand+
8. Israel has imprisoned more civilians per capita than any other country…250 thousand+
9. Israel has rendered more innocent civilians handicapped per capita than any other country…50 thousand+
10. Israel has injured more innocent civilians per capita than any other country…200 thousand+
11. Israel has only two countries to defend its policies in the United Nations. These countries are America & Micronesia. The population for Micronesia as of June 2008 is only 108000
12. Israel is the only country on Earth that denies the right of return of refugees
13. Israel is the only country on Earth that still occupies a whole other country & parts of two other countries
14. Israel is the only country on Earth that publicly, steals the water of its neighbours
15. Israel is the only country on Earth that has legalized home demolishing as a method of collective punishment
16. Israel is the only country on Earth that uproots trees as a method of collective punishment
17. Israel is the only country on Earth that deliberately targets civilian infrastructure and justifies it
18. Israel is the only country on Earth that legalized assassination
19. Israel is among the select few that has legalized torture
20. Israel is the country that builds illegal settlements in occupied lands
21. Israel is the only country on Earth that publicly jails activists without trial
22. According to the Guinness Book of World Records, Israel has created the highest number of checkpoints
23. According to the Guinness Book of World Records, Israel holds the world record in the number of curfew its installed on the Palestinians
24. Israel is the only country on Earth whose checkpoints deny women access to hospitals, they give birth alone and babies usually die (WOW)
25. Israel is exceptional in being the only country on Earth whose checkpoints denies patients access to hospitals, and they end up dying
26. Israel is the only country on Earth whose checkpoints are where wedding parades come to an end
27. Israel is the only country on Earth who checkpoints school going kids, denying them access to schools, and puts an end to their classes
28. Israel is one of two countries that, against International Law, use cluster bombs and depleted uranium bombs. America is the other…what a surprise huh?
29. Israel holds the world record in the number of soldiers refusing to serve in the army
30. Israel despite being a rich country, receives the highest financial aid, more than the sum aid to all sub-Saharan Africa!
31. Israel claims its enemies want to wipe it off the map, but it has indeed wiped a whole country called Palestine off the map!
32. Israel is the only country in the Middle East that refuses to sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty
33. After East Germany, Israel is the only country that is building a segregation wall
34. Second to South Africa, Israel is the only country to establish an apartheid regime
35. Israeli engineers developed the worlds’ first iron gates on roads
36. Israeli engineers developed the worlds’ first cities turned into jails with gates and opening hours
37. Israeli engineers developed the worlds’ first apartheid walls
38. Israeli engineers developed the worlds’ first electrified segregation fences
39. Israeli engineers developed the worlds’ first ‘eyes specific’ rubber bullets
40. Israeli engineers developed the worlds’ first abortion efficient, infant killing tear gas
41. Israeli engineers developed the worlds’ first humiliation guaranteed human cages
42. Israel is the only country on Earth that has a political party that publicly advocates ethnic cleansing of native citizens (Palestinians)
43. Israel is the only country on Earth that still has racist laws that discriminate against native citizens (Palestinians)
44. Israel is the only country on Earth known to have a memorial dedicated to a terrorist where his followers gather and dance
45. Israel is the only country on Earth that imprisons kids for political reasons
46. Israel is the only country on Earth where you get a one month community service for intentionally, smashing the head of a child! How much more proof do people need to see that Israel is a terrorist nation?????!!!!!!!!!!
47. Israel is the only country on Earth that does not hold its soldiers accountable for shooting peace activists in cold blood
48. No other country on Earth has towns and cities allocated exclusively for one ethnic group
49. The only country on Earth, where people live in homes stolen from living refugees is, Israel
50. The only place on Earth where people cultivate fields stolen from living refugees is, Israel
51. Israel has the highest number of towns built upon ethnically cleansed villages, whose former residents are living refugees
This is not from any popular idiot celeb but from the people of palestine themselves. But then, i dont expect your hardened heart to melt.
Dewhitney quoting me – “OMG dude… this is heights of foolishness .. After all this are u trying to say that what Israel is doing right now is bringing peace AND what was that – oh prosperity! to the palestinians? somebody stop me i cant control laughing.”
Dewhitney – Watch It, Shirk alert! Shirk Alert!!
Me – a schizophrenic symptom. It seems you have it.
Dewhitney –Khomeinei said that “there is no joy in Islam”!
Me – He lied. Again!!! you are letting a popular idiot hone your belives. when will you stop that and make your own judgement? when you are 90?
Attitude of a Heretic Towards World Peace, De-Whitening the Dewhitney
Dewhitney quoting me – “This land.. this earth belongs to all human beings. If I had the authority and power i would make them all live side by side with whatever faith they choose. yeah with people like u around this seems to be a fantasy.”
Dewhitney – See, here is where you show your self to be full of the proverbial bovine end-product. Why do you always have to stoop to making up things? The whole idea of freedom of speech and religion was born HERE, not there… Frankly we in the West did not care what a bunch of Bedouins with oil wells who think they are “Sophisticated” while screwing the maid and marrying a 12 years old thought about us …though we do feel sorry for the property of Muslims that gets so abused, you know, the women and children. But, when someone starts cutting off heads of people just going about their business that gets us a bit upset. When they do over HERE because their wife or daughter is not sufficiently “Islamic” we really get annoyed. Deal with it. I knmow that there is some violence on both sides in India but be honest, in general, who has a less stressful existence in your land, the Hindu who lives in a Muslim village, or the Muslim who lives in the Hindu one?
The radical Christian that gives me a pain in the neck is far less of a concern than the Imam who wants his followers to cut off my head! Surely you can relate to that?
Me – So when i said that i want both palestinians and israelis to live side by side in peace, you think THAT as “stooping to make things up”???? and you use THIS statement as an excuse to hurl abuses at Islam? Shame on you! is it worth even talking to you – a human being with so full of hatred towards an entire race, who cannot even stand a statement of peace made by a fellow human? I can see your hatred towards the muslims. I am sure if given a chance you wud nuke the muslim world and call it a victory for “freedom of speech”. This is your pathetic existance! 47 years and this is what you have spread – hatred. Good job!
you talk of cutting down heads while you are totally fine with running tanks over Palestinians making them mince meat! WOW…. Orient longman gives me the definition of Hypocrisy but you show it to me practically. Good Job!
And if some muslim says his wife or daughter is not sufficiently islamic so what? Thats their problem not yours. whats your bloody problem with it? Oh maybe you are so sufficiently “atheistic” that you feel that everybody’s problems are your problems and so even when i asked you to get out of this blog you would still show your miserable face here. Now THATS ANNOYING.
Dewhitney quoting me – “guydewhitney – (gosh i forgot to capitalize ur name.. did u see that?)”
Dewhitney –Yep, and I realize it is just your way of making yourself feel better by putting someone else down. You seem to have a contempt for using polite conventions for OTHER people. But, it is not my worry, you suffer far more BEING that way than I ever will from seeing it.
Me – yeah i was coming up to that. I testify that allah is god and muhammad is his prophet. (peace on him). Did you notice something here? I dont give a rat’s ass to capitalization. Keep your old and outdated customs to yourself and dont include me within it. Heck you are behaving like some of my hindu friends who dont cross the road if a black cat passes by!
Dewhitney – Oh, and I can’t believe that you are still fighting against our way of life when You, a Muslim in India for crying out loud, say things like “OMG dude” to a CALIFORNIAN of all people. It is about as unexpected as ME saying to YOU “Salaam Aleichem”.
You write well considering you are using a second language. I am glad I never had to learn English as a 2nd…but I took Russian, and that is about as bad in its own way…
Me – I am not fighting your way of life or israeli way of life or anyone’s way of life here. Stop your lying and twisting. Dont bring things like “way of life” in political issues. Oh i forgot…when big things like capitalization and “OMG dude” play such an important part in ur talks i think we can have a pass at “way of life” too.
DeWhitney – Face it, World Civilization IS Western culture. Disagree? Name one aspect of WORLD civilization that is NOT Western and from an influence less than 500 or a thousand years old… The battle is already over, the cell phones in your pockets and the jeans on your ladies told the tale; Bollywood just made it official. : – D
Me – cellphone in my pocket is Japanese made. My watch is japanese. The clothes that i wear are indian fabric. MY CPU is chinese assembled. My music player is taiwanese make. My shoes are german make. The things i watch on TV are japanese anime, Heck my TV is South korean. Infact .. i dont see any american stuff around at all. and oh most of our ladies here dont wear jeans. Stop dreaming and dont think that every sleek and tidy thing you see around is western.
Yeah lets face it, you are living in a dreamworld where you picturise yourselves as all hale and mighty. hey.. did you bring this point up to make me speak anti american? so sad..you picked the wrong guy coz i love america and americans as much as i love any other land or people. You still dont get it dont you? stop this non-sensical hatred of yours. I definitely have a problem with America’s policies and not its people… dude! grow up. ooopss… i just said dude.
Dewhitney Quoting Me – “Nope – unlike you i still retain my senses. you say u have 30 years of experience.. i guess u are twice as old as me.”
Dewhitney – Actually, I said that I had thirty years of science and theology study; age-wise I am 47.
Dewhitney Quoting Me – “Pretty disappointing and yeah… I have no idea what the Arabs are doing. But whatever they are doing apparently it isnt helping either them or anyone else.”
DeWhitney – Well, at least you admit that, it is a start. I do not expect that you will love those whom your holy book tells you you have to hate, but not ignoring the endless atrocities of Arab leadership on its own people is certainly a good step. How can you accept the reality of history and still only put blame on the Jews? THAT is what I am getting on you.
Me – did i ever say that ONLY jews are wrong??? i challenge you to show me where i said ONLY jews are wrong. show me. Havent you noticed tht unlike you i dont hate people based on religion, race or heck even country?? havent you noticed that i would condemn even the muslims with the same zeal if israel – palestine switched places??
Dewhitney Quoting Me – “If Arabs return to Israel—Israel will cease to exist.” — Gamal Abdel Nasser, President of Egypt, 1961
“see.. this is what i mean. you guys are so stereotypic and dogmatic that you wudnt think twice of labelling an entire race as barbaric.”
Dewhitney – Egyptians are not Arabs even if they have been captured by them culturally. I know that the Romans had big problem with Arab treachery and disloyalty (it is not polite to start a battle on one side and change over when you think you are going to lose, something the Arab tribes did routinely) but, I think that Islam has more to do with the complete moral relativity of the Arab world today.
Dewhitney Quoting Me – “I challenge you openly to show me one place in this blog where i have said jews are barbaric as a whole. where ever i have spoken it is always ISRAEL – a political country and NOT JEWISM – a religion.. oh please dont pick things out of context and come with a stupid grin with some sentenses picked from this blog.”
Dewhitney – When did I accuse you of specific anti-Semitism?
Me – aaah atleast you admit that i am not anti semitic. Its such a big leap of faith considering its coming from your mouth!
Dewhitney – I challenge YOU to show me ONE Muslim ruled country that isn’t WORSE than Israel in its treatment of ITS OWN CITIZENS, compared to how Israel treats the Palestinians, who declare (for over 60 years) their hatred, and desire to kill them!
Me – Indonesia is cool… so is malaysia…..quwait, qatar, saudi….bahrain,,, dubai….and so on…. the fantasy in your dreamland is getting interesting….
Dewhitney quoting Me – “I love those jews, christians, muslims, hindus, atheiists and whomsoever it is who gives a damn about some things like justice, peace and harmony.”
Dewhitney – Really? Then why do you not speak out about the most corrupt and blindly authoritarian religion on the planet..YOUR OWN?
Me – Finally! you blurted it out. I was kinda waiting for it. I challenge you to show me the corruption in the quran. Prove it. I swear by allah i will refute EVERY such alleged corruption. Dont give me quotes from your stupid sources. Give me Quotes from the Quran. I am sure you have your arsenal ready.. So is mine.
Dewhitney – In MOST religions the deepest criticisms comes from its own people. You often remind me of 17th, and 18th century Christians who were insulted when “dirty, godless Pagans” called them out for their hypocrisies!
Dewhitney quoting Me – “Now am sure you wud come after my throat pointing out the various anti other religious stuff posted here. Just to let you know they are for spiritual, theological and academic interests. Did you see the notice board posted on EVERY PAGE of this blog – on the right side in the narrow pane in blue bold font?
It is this :-
“A common forum for all to brag about their beliefs with reason, logic, science and of course love. Haters whether you are Muslim, Christian. Jew or Hindu, pleaze get out immediately!”
Dewhitney – Wow, so you are the only one who is allowed to speak in less than glowing terms of any other religion but their own? Sorry to decline the policy, I am too “Liberal” to submit to unearned authority.
Me – so u mean to say u have glowing stuff about other religions to post? yeah..sure sure go ahead and post it.. but oopss…..i forgot. u are a heretic right .. u dont have a religion.
Dewhitney – I calls ‘em as I sees ‘em..and if you intend to do the same, trying to censor those who disagree just points out the weakness of your arguments.
Me – If you think i have all the time in the world to indulge and entertain your lies and silly, narrow, hate breeding, one sided thoughts.. then you are wrong. I have a job to do as well. Anyway, now that i havent censored anything, hope you find this to your satisfaction.